Prior to moving in, there are several steps that will be implemented and several further things that are important you are made aware of.
- Tenancy Agreement £300 (inc VAT)
- To draw up a tenancy agreement specific to yourself, your property and your new landlord.
- Credit References £50 (inc VAT)
- For each person named on the tenancy agreement a full set of references will be requested, gathered and reviewed including but not limited to employment, previous landlord, credit checks and identification. This will be carried out by an independent referencing company who will provide a recommendation to your landlord regarding your suitability as tenants.
- Check-out (if required)
- The check-in report provide both an inventory of contents and a schedule of the condition of the property and its contents at the start of the tenancy.
- Prices can vary on this dependent upon the size of the property and whether it is furnished or unfurnished. For a 1 to 5 bedroom property prices range between £122 - £278 (Inc VAT). There is an additional fee of £24 per room (Inc VAT).
- Renewing £150 (Inc VAT)
- Prior to the end of your tenancy we will contact both tenants and landlords to discuss whether there will be a renewal. If required, we will negotiate and issue a new fixed term tenancy agreement to both parties.
All advertised prices are exclusive of utility and other associated services unless otherwise stated.
Different Landlords have different expectations and we will explain these to you in full.
For example, some landlords pay for the check-in costs, while tenants cover the check-out. Others do the opposite, asking you to cover check-in while they handle check-out costs.
While the Landlord will have insurance in place to cover their property, we advise tenants to take out their own contents insurance and accidental damage insurance.