- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) (if required) £100 (inc VAT)
- Gas Safety Certificate (if required) £120 (inc VAT)
- Portable Appliance Test (if required) £120 (inc VAT)
- Electrical Safety Test (if required) * price can vary on this but it is generally circa £350-£400 (inc VAT)
- Professional Cleaning (if required) * price can vary on this dependent upon the size of the property but it is generally circa £250-£400 (inc VAT)
- Inventory and Check-In (if required) * The check-in report provide both an inventory of contents and a schedule of the condition of the property and its contents at the start of the tenancy. Prices can vary on this dependent upon the size of the property and whether it is furnished or unfurnished. For a 1 to 5 bedroom property prices range between £122 - £278 (Inc VAT). There is an additional fee of £24 per room (Inc VAT).
- Additional fees can apply if you are an overseas landlord and wish for us to account to HMRC and for any payments of rent to an overseas account.
- Lettings and Management Service 19.20% (Inc VAT)
- Kay and Co will be your tenant’s point of contact throughout the tenancy on your behalf.
- Lettings and Rent Collection Service 15.60% (Inc VAT)
- Kay and Co will collect the rent monthly.
- Option 1 - £300 (Inc VAT)
- To use Kay and Co’s tenancy agreement. Kay and Co will draw up a tenancy agreement specific to yourself, your property and your new tenant.
- Option 2 - £180 (Inc VAT)
- Should the landlord decide to use an alternative tenancy agreement, this must be sent to Kay and Co for administration and approval.
- Renewing £150 (Inc VAT)
- Prior to the end of a tenancy we will contact tenants and landlords to discuss whether there will be a renewal. If required, we will negotiate and issue a new fixed term tenancy agreement to both parties.